Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

The bush

Me my two cousins and my mum went to the bush for a bushwalk and a picnic.


Then when we were still walking we all noticed that one of my cousins were gone.
Then we were thinking where did she go and then we heard a voice saying help, help,  


She was scared and she started to cry but then we discovered it was her voice. Then we saw her and she saw us. Then we went to have a picnic. Then after the picnic we went for another bush walk and no one got lost. Then after that bush walk we went home with my cousins.

Then when we got to my cousin from the bush walk me my mum and my other cousin knew that she was crying and then we  went home. Then when we got back home we all said that it is good to be home.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.